CSIR-NBRI welcomes corporate to invest CSR funds in R&D of the Institute
CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute, Lucknow welcomes friends from the corporate world to invest their CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) funds towards research and development projects in their professional areas. With the latest provision from the Government of India (Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) Notification G.S.R 776 (E) dated 11-10-2019) to invest CSR fund of any company for R&D towards achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), we at CSIR-NBRI invite you to invest such funds to undertake research and development activities to either resolve your present technical bottlenecks or to undertake R&D in future areas of interest.
- Botanic Garden
- Threatened Plants Conservation
- Whitefly Resistant Transgenic Cotton
- Biostimulant Product Development
- Plant-based Product Development
- Bioremediation Technologies
- Genome Editing of Plants
Niche Creating Programmes
- Lotus (Nelumbo nucifera)
- Hemp (Cannabis sativa)
The Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Division of the institute primarily coordinates, monitors and facilitates the functioning of all R&D projects/activities undertaken by various R&D groups of the Institute.
The major activities carried out by the Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Division are:
- Preparation of annual and five- year plan documents.
- Database management for R&D project (in –house, sponsored, collaborative, grant –in –aid, consultancy, NMITLI and network projects).
- Scrutiny and evaluation of new research proposals.
- Project number allotment and maintenance of records of R&D projects.
- Technical manpower planning and human resource development.
- Organization of Research Council (RC) meetings and preparation of RC agenda
- Assistance in audit of R&D projects.
- Coordination between various agencies with respect to R&D activities.
- Examination, evaluation and processing of indents.
- Distribution of money realized from license fee/royalty/consultancy.
- Liaison between CSIR Hq and Institute with respect to research activities reporting.
- Disseminate various guideline of CSIR to the scientist concerned as and when required.
- Maintenance of repository of data of Research Projects.
- Maintenance of Final Technical Reports of the Research Projects for future reference.
Dr. Vivek Srivastava
Sr. Principal Scientist & Head
Phone: 0522-2297896/ Fax: 0522-2206239
Email: vivek[at]nbri.res.in, pme-nbri[at]nbri.res.in