Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) looks after IT requirements of R&D projects and organization’s functioning. It provides networking, mailing and computer services at the institute. Under ICT efforts the following activities are being performed:
- Maintenance of CSIR – NBRI website www. nbri.res.in
- Maintenance of CSIR – NBRI Intranet site
- Maintenance of CSIR – NBRI Local Area Network
- Maintenance of several servers including Web Server, E-mail server, Exchange Server, Library Server etc.
- Management of Network Security – UTM (Cyber Roam CR500ia-10F )
- Upgrading Antivirus on all nodes of CSIR – NBRI LAN.
- Facilitating day to day troubleshooting, antivirus updates, projection facilities & other ICT related work