Guidelines for Booking Accommodation at CSIR-NBRI Guest House
Check-in & Check-out time: 12:00 Noon.
(Billing will be based on the actual time of arrival and departure)
- Requests for booking accommodation at CSIR-NBRI Guest House should be invariably submitted online, well in advance with complete details.
- The accommodation can be requested/booked for a maximum period of 7 days, subject to availability. Beyond 7 days the rates will be doubled for that category in which the guest belongs and billed accordingly.
- The applicant is responsible for the correctness/genuineness of each of the guest’s details.
- Provisional confirmation of the booking will be given by E-mail. The management may at its discretion, cancel a booking, offer a shared accommodation or offer an alternate accommodation as per availability, without citing any reason.
- Any change in the arrival/departure of guests needs to be brought to the notice of Guest House staff immediately by email by mentioning the booking request number.
- Verbal/written request for change/extension of dates for accommodation (prefix/suffix) will not be entertained and the same should be separately applied online. Based on the room availability and/or at management’s discretion a decision will be taken and intimated online.
- Photo ID proof of the guest mentioned in the online application must be produced at the reception before Check-in. The photo ID proofs all the guests are mandatory, except the Distinguished Guests invited by the Director or on behalf of the Director, CSIR-NBRI, Members of Research Council and other high power committee.
- Research Scholar/Project Assistant/Student requiring accommodation for themselves and/or their parents/guests is required to apply online through their Guides/Project Leaders/Supervisors/HOD/mentors who are permanent employees from CSIR.
- Booking is not permitted for guests undergoing medical treatment for communicable disease or are bed ridden or who are seriously ill.
- Payment towards the Guest House accommodation charges will be accepted only through POS machine (by card swiping) and the transaction charges (if any) incurred towards same will be borne by the guest.
- Accommodation and food charges are billed separately and are to be separately settled as per rules.